
Heya! To start off this Blog, have a Picture of my Scout Loadout from Team Fortress 2.
Team Fortress 2 is what I currently play the most.
If it's unfamiliar to you, it's an Online Multiplayer First-Person Shooter Game. It's got amusing Characters with Personality, awesome Gameplay, astounding Graphics, great Soundtracks and most importantly: Hats and Taunts. Go ahead its worth a try! I won't go into Details though, I'd rather do that in a seprate, long Post. Before I go on with my Loadout, this was after the Invasion Update, so my Cosmetics are kind of...extraterrestrial.
On to my Loadout:
Festive Force-A-Nature
-Ok for starters yyyeees it has 10% Damage Penalty. But the Reason I have this one equipped is because its very useful on MvM. Why? When you get close enough to the Bomb-Carrier and shoot, it flies back. I use this Method near the Holes for the Bomb to reset. For Normal Games it works as well, like Capture the Flag (Without the Holes. To buy Time instead.)
Strange C.A.P.P.E.R
-I'm quite happy I got this Weapon, especially in Strange Quality! It's worth 8 Keys in Backpack.tf
There's no positive/negative Stats, but I use this one to kill Enemies straight ahead of me.
(It just shoots straight ahead, which is why you'll need a lot of Accuracy.)
The Holy Mackerel
-This Weapon is commonly used, I know, but I only use this in Normal Games. In MvM, I use the Fan-O-War (Instead the C.A.P.P.E.R, the Mad Milk).
Cosmetics:
Strange Cadet Visor/Thrilling Tracksuit
-Even with the Strange Quality, it isn't worth much, according to BP.tf
They look stunning together combined, Invasion Style. What I would normally wear is my Ninja Set with the Brooklyn Booties.
Thirst Blood
-Why not? It's a limited 2014 Late Summer Cosmetic. It suits :}
That's it for now. I'll be posting the other Mercs soon as well. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment